View Single Post
Old 09-10-2005, 12:38 AM   #110
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4th and Long
rel="Lightbox"?attachmentid=46637&stc=1" border="0" alt="" class="tcattdimgresizer" onload="NcodeImageResizer.createOn(this);" />
Bat girl boobies partially make up for for that crappy movie ... but just barely.
No... not even barely. Maybe if we got to see full frontal Batgirl everything... but clothed Batgirl boobies don't make up for Joel Schumacher at the helm, George Clooney as Batman, Arnold Schwartzenegger as Mr. Freeze, and the gawd-friggin'-awful Chris O'Donnell as Robin. Too much for ANY clothed booby to overcome.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.