View Single Post
Old 07-15-2005, 09:15 PM   #236
Reap the whirlwind

Quote:
Originally Posted by penchief
Keg, I have to confess that I'm feeling somewhat limited in my abilities to be precise in determining how to send a PM to Brock. However, I am more than willing to do so if anybody on this boad is willing to help me in my quest. There is nothing more that would please me than kicking the shit out of Brock and his type.

If no one is able to help me, I will persist in my attempts to Fig Newton it out myself.
Dude....

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaChief
Dude--Stop wringing your hands and do the following: Find one of Brock's posts. Go to the bottom of his post and click on the "Send PM" button.

I would have answered sooner, but I was sure tommykat would have jumped in to help you by now. Strange...
Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.