View Single Post
Old 05-18-2005, 07:00 AM   #40
Go Chiefs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saulbadguy
I'll agree with that. I don't mind "old" country. Everyone around here (my work) listens to it, and its not bad. All the newer shit is just that..shit. I don't care to hear about your tractor, thank you.

We verbally abused Toby Keith pretty bad at last years K-State vs OU game. The jagoff was walking around on the sidelines acting like he owned the place.
I went through a phase when I listened to country a lot. But it was rockin stuff like Montgomery Gentry and Pat Green stuff. I agree, this country that's out right now is written as wedding music. It has no soul, it's just 3 minutes of the country eqivalent to Whitney Houston. BLEH!
MichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about