View Single Post
Old 02-21-2005, 11:25 AM   #274
Cross with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochise
Slayer, "relationships" with your fists, any sort of doll, a member of the clergy, or a hole in a tree or other wooden structure do not qualify you as some kind of relationship expert. In fact, I would wager that I've done 3 times the damage that you'll ever do in your life, and I still acknowledge that I don't know Raiders about women. Just and quit trying to look like some playeristic baller, because you sure as hell aren't going to pull any wool wearing that rubber nose and floppy red shoes.
I have never said anything about being a relations expert and do not pose as one...whatever your interpretation is, however, is up to you. Now, I don't know what you've had go on in your life--maybe you have done that much damage, maybe you haven't--but it's not always about the damage that you do. Sure there's learning from your mistakes, but it's how much you learn from each time...not to say that I've learned more or less than anyone else. Also, the discussion isn't over knowing anything about women...aw hell, I'll admit on any day that all I know about them is that they're insane. This discussion was about defining the strongest good feeling that you can have for another person, which I may have had a bit of an advantage to depending on how you look at what's happened, but I'm not gonna get into that. Different story, different day...

BTW...**ADDITION TO THE CHIEFSPLANET BOOK OF ACRONYMS: "different story, different day" is to be known as DSDD**...if someone hasn't put it there already, that is.
Slayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about