View Single Post
Old 02-21-2005, 10:41 AM   #256
Cross with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
The point was that you don't know shit. But that doesn't stop you from trying to kid yourself.

When you truly come to the realization that you don't know anything, it will be the greatest moment of enlightenment in your entire life.
Uh, that's the first thing anyone has to know.... In fact, the first philosopher I've quoted on the Planet was Socrates when he stated "All that I know is that I know nothing." And that quote is true for every person since the beginning of time...once you and everyone else who decided to throw out insults to look good admit that, everyone can raise a glass of vodka/whisky/whatever and I'll give the toast--and you know that I'm making a real toast when the first line is "I don't like this anymore than you do, but raise your glasses anyway."

Oh and congratulations goes out to badgirl, lardass, chiefs4me, BrockLanders, and ROY75 for taking the high road.
Slayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about