View Single Post
Old 02-21-2005, 02:24 AM   #222
MVP

I'd like to apologize for all the poor people who have had to read this thread.

My son is at that whiny pre-teen stage and it is all I can do sometimes to not want to smack some sense into him. I should know better than to argue with immortal and smarter than me teenagers.

This has turned into a pissing match between myself (who really should know better) and a child.

Anyways, back to the point of the thread...

Roy, take all the advice you can get from your elders (like waiting), but most of all you need to realize that any relationship you have in life will take work and dedication from both parties.
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.