View Single Post
Old 02-01-2005, 04:14 AM   #468

Quote:
Originally Posted by gochiefs
No, it has to be guaranteed because I'm not interested in wasting time. You have to understand I have a geek's mindset about these things. It's for the same reason that I don't own any suits. I'll buy one if I ever need to go on a job interview for a fortune 500 company or something.
You're basically saying you're afraid to take that chance and waste your time taking that chance because you're afraid of failure, or you believe you are going to fail. I understand your mindset just fine, don't act like you're below me. I've been friends with people who were geeked out on Star Wars to people I guess would be considered jock athletes to people who go out and party every weekend.... don't act like you're some mystifying thing that is foreign to me.

Quote:
Meeting someone that I really care about? Ain't going to happen. I'm too selfish.

Yeah, in the past. If those girls had panned out I would have quickly learned it wasn't really worth it.
You don't know that. You can't always assume things. What if you meet somebody that has the same interests you do or at least takes a lot of interest in what you do? Then what excuse are you going to have? You couldn't ever be selfish then because they would be happy with the same things that you want....
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.