View Single Post
Old 12-02-2004, 02:57 PM   #11
That's just f***in' stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu
I agree about Trent, and even moreso about Roaf, and Shields (because of their age).

But Tony G and Waters should play as they are plenty young, TG has career stats to compile and there really isn't any reason to sit him, and I would presume that the coaches can't learn as much about young players if they don't have some veteran studs to play beside. I'm thinking especially about the guys who would be test driving the LT position.
Screw Tony's career stats.... they're not worth a possible injury. I'd tell Wilson to get ready; he' has some big shoes to fill

Maybe keep Waters in, but at LT?
HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.