View Single Post
Old 12-02-2004, 01:50 PM   #5
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Interesting analysis. Tony is stacking up quite well.

Setting aside Tony for a moment since he's still active, I'd say that Winslow and Newsome set the standard for tight ends.

Other top TEs, in my opinion, are Jackie Smith, Riley Odoms, Charlie Sanders, Mickey Shuler, Ben Coates, and Shannon Sharpe, even though Sharpe was really just a big wide receiver.

Brent Jones, Dave Casper, Todd Christenson, Mike Ditka, and Jay Novacek were all overrated in my opinion. They were good, but they're weren't top tier. I'd put Ted Kwalik and Jerry Smith above them.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.