View Single Post
Old 12-02-2004, 01:27 PM   #10
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC_Chief
Injured or not, I wouldn't suit him up again this season.

For that matter, sit Trent, Tony G, Roaf, Waters, and Shields for the rest of the season.... let the backups earn their way onto next year's roster.
I agree about Trent, and even moreso about Roaf, and Shields (because of their age).

But Tony G and Waters should play as they are plenty young, TG has career stats to compile and there really isn't any reason to sit him, and I would presume that the coaches can't learn as much about young players if they don't have some veteran studs to play beside. I'm thinking especially about the guys who would be test driving the LT position.
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.