View Single Post
Old 05-21-2024, 09:02 AM   #5
Veteran

This is kinda my thing, big proponent of medicinal mushrooms and adaptogens. I’d suggest getting Reishi and Chaga involved as well. This is my personal favorite blend of them and more that helps with a multitude of things along with anxiety relief (energy, immune support, memory/clarity, mood etc.)

https://www.amazon.com/Om-Organic-Mu...6&gad_source=1

Otherwise if you’re trying to go the full bio-hacking route to see what specifically works for you best there’s plenty of options to get just specific strains to see what all works for you. Also sounds like CBD could potentially be a good route for you. I can point you in the direction of more resources if you’d like, feel free to shoot me a dm.
ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote