Thread: Movies and TV Must Watch Series
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2024, 08:13 AM   #2607
Forever Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd View Post
I have to admit, Black Sails is one of the few series that gets better as the seasons progress. Well into season 3 and it is very entertaining.

Glad you like it! One of my favorite aspects is that lots of things happen and situations change, but it always makes sense in the context of the show and characters. I can’t think of anything so far (almost done with season 3) where I thought to myself something like “well that was too convenient or made no sense and took me out of it.”
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.