View Single Post
Old 05-16-2024, 10:28 PM   #14
Supporter

My little guy developed diabetes at 15 years old. Our vet said it was just related to his age. Insulin twice a day on a regular schedule. Took a few weeks to dial in the right dose, but once we did he was much better. We'd occasionally have to adjust slightly up or down. You could tell based on his behavior if he needed an adjustment. We'd test him a couple times using those glucose test strips and a reader and make an appropriate adjustment to his insulin. I was honestly a little freaked out at first, but it's totally manageable and he had no issue with the shots. We were on a 6:30 am/pm schedule and he'd sleep right through his morning shot. I think the whole situation bothered me more than him.
Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote