Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2024, 06:12 PM   #2580
Cynical Misanthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabbott View Post
I had a Triumph Rocket III, my wife saw it at the dealership and liked the looks of it. It only took one ride on it that was over an hour and a half to not want to be on that bike again. She prefers my Yamaha FZ1 as it is an upright sport tourer.

I love motorcycles, I have ridden almost everything and currently have 3 bikes in the garage and two in the travel trailer for the racetrack. I accept that I have a problem but I do not go to meetings for it!

Have fun and enjoy your new bike!
Thanks. What made you not want to be on the Rocket? Also, it sounds like you collect motorcycles like I collect guns and fly rods. Accepting you have a problem is the first step.
frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.