View Single Post
Old 05-16-2024, 12:40 PM   #12
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatriculatingHank View Post
It's the 2024 repeat champion Kansas City Chiefs with QB Patrick Mahomes
Would you rather pay $125 to watch the 2011-2012 Chiefs with QBs Mike Castle and Brady Quinn?
I have ALOT of experience with 3rd party NFL tickets since founding Arrowhead Kingdom. It's just a fact that the prices are the highest when the teams tickets are all sold out and the first couple of days after that on 3rd party sites.

You wanna bet something? I’ll bet you that I can get tickets 1 week or less before the game that are cheaper and better seats than the $180 upper deck 25 rows up in the corner of the end zone?

I’ll buy your ticket if I’m wrong. If I’m right you buy my ticket. I’ll publically post the ticket that shows the date of purchase. Deal?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote