Thread: Chiefs Single Game Tickets
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2024, 06:39 AM   #11
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmh6476 View Post
That's not a guarantee. There are a lot of factors that will go into it (weather, both teams records, etc. ). I recall last year the owner actually escalated in price after they first started going on re-sell. There will be a game or two where the bottom falls out, but most of these are prime time games where the price is going to remain high.
Yeah, I was thinking specifically about the Bengals game that the OP referenced. That's a Sunday afternoon game. I will bet you that he can find a ticket for much less than what they are being posted for now the week of that game.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.