Thread: Food and Drink Pizza Hut to offer a better Burger
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2024, 09:18 AM   #13
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
I'd like to try that one if the opportunity were to arise

I've really never had a BBQ pizza that I've loved. Something about the cooking process caramelizes the sugar in the sauce or something and they come out too sweet for me

A Joe's Night of the Living Pizza I could go for though
I've had a couple that I've enjoyed with a BBQ sauce base. There's one around here that's BBQ sauce, mozzarella, grilled chicken, red onion, jalapeņo, pineapple, roasted garlic, and cilantro... good stuff.

Pizza Hut's back in the day had clumps of shredded beef in BBQ sauce that could be found in the frozen food aisle at WalMart or at an Arizona BBQ joint.... as a kid who would eat anything, it was as good of an option than anything else there.

Not sure I've had another one similar to that though.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.