View Single Post
Old 05-14-2024, 11:17 AM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post

Butter fingers MVS has fittingly just signed a deal to join a team in Buffalo named after Bill Buckner.

See ya.

When I think about all the highlights Mahomes' legacy missed out on adding this year because of idiots dropping passes, the one in the OP is at the top of my mind. Then again, all it ended up doing was proving his greatness is beyond question and he can win with shitheads like this at WR, so whatever I guess.

As for MVS, he came through in the clutch so for that I will always remember him fondly. It doesn't hurt that Packer fans hate him so that also makes me like him a little more. Good luck and enjoy winning 6 games this year bro!
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote