View Single Post
Old 05-12-2024, 01:33 PM   #133
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER View Post
Again, FTR, I hope Butker kicks it thru the end zone every time. We can pretend the first play of every drive was a defensive hold.

I really hate this rule change. As the other poster above noted it will only help lesser teams get chances that they can’t earn playing the actual game that takes place between kicks. There will absolutely be games that feel like the Raiders X-Mas day game where we thoroughly outclassed the Raiders even with the worst game of the season and lost because of two flukey back-to-back defensive TDs.

That’s probably the best way to put it — games will be lost to inferior teams because of “flukey” plays. And that’s a bad thing in my book.
The entire game of football is nothing but a collection of weird, arbitrary rules meant to create excitement. I don't see how this is any worse than the rest of them.

If you want a "pure" sport that isn't flukey, track and field might be more your style.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote