View Single Post
Old 05-11-2024, 12:07 PM   #7
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Sure, but there's not much available. What's the point? Zay Jones? He's not produced in years. Just play Brown, Worthy, Watson and use a lot of two and three TE sets until Rice gets back.

If Rice's suspension even kicks in this season. Could be next year.

Like Dunerdr posted, it's a way to give Andy a hard floor in terms of expected production more than anything. Or would've been.

And not that it matters at all, as it's just my completely uninformed opinion, but if I were the Dallas DA, I'd push to have the case heard asap. It's a big news story in DAL right now, and DAs usually want to make a name for themselves, so I'd try to strike while the iron was hot, so to say.

But under normal circumstances, yeah, I could easily see this case not being decided in court until next year.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.