View Single Post
Old 05-10-2024, 09:53 AM   #4286
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation View Post
She apparently added the Travis-focused “So High School” to her concert set list and I guess it involves a bunch of Kelce’s touchdown dances and the swag surf. I’m not sure how to embed but here’s a link to a tweet where a swifty has done the leg work to show all of the Travis/Chiefs references during the song.

https://x.com/analiaogs/status/17887...mxUUUjHjrES7OA
I've heard that she loves easter eggs for her fans to figure out, but man, that's pretty impressive for a one-minute song. Some of it seems like a bit of a stretch (pointing and waving, for example), but most of it is pretty directly referencing Travis. Cute.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.