View Single Post
Old 05-10-2024, 09:05 AM   #8
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

I mean you look into stuff like Gandalf as a sort of quasi-god and that whole Valar thing with Morgoth and how that all interplays with Middle Earth - it may end up too complicated to bring to film, but if you wanted to make another trilogy and do it well, there's a TON of source material there to flesh out that would actually really complement the series nicely and could even play into the Rings of Power series also.
Yes. Give me wizards and warlocks and shit. Give me gargoyles and swords and maces.

**** you and your hobbits. Never am i more bored than when those genetic losers are on screen.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote