View Single Post
Old 05-09-2024, 07:52 PM   #10
I'll **** anything that moves!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
The bulk of the schedule was known to people here multiple years ago.

A small fraction was only figured out late in the season.

That's how the process works every year. There is no subjectivity to NFL scheduling contrary to whining of moronic fans everywhere who bemoan, "Why are we playing an away game there once again!? The NFL is rigged!"
I guess I'm just a moron then. Division games are a given, and I knew the NFC South, AFC North were in the rotation for this year, I just didn't "know" about the others. Again, mods, feel free to delete, or I guess we can just keep this thread going so everyone get their chance to make me feel stupid.
GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.