View Single Post
Old 05-08-2024, 06:00 PM   #4
I'm with the Banned

Fond memories of going to Chicago with the Sporting KC supporters back in 2012 for a match against the Fire. The entire game the KC fans sang the tune 'We've got the whole world in our hands' but changed the lyrics to "you burned your whooollle city.. to the ground". The anger, hate and need to brawl from the Chicagoans was on a level I have not witnessed in my life beyond that day. It was glorious.

**** Chicago. Burn them straight to the ground like they did their own city. Twice.

Get bent
Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.