Thread: Music Kendrick vs Drake
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2024, 06:47 PM   #11
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED View Post
This definitely sums it all up. You’re a troll if you’re trying to use this logic. Micah Parsons sold the most jerseys in the NFL last year. Is he the GOAT?
Congratulations on the worst analogy of 2024.

Quote:
You know who else is a walking embodiment of that “bar”? Kendrick Lamar himself. That’s why the line is so funny the more it sits there to digest. Obviously Aubrey is petty and upset that Kenny has lapped him in his field amongst his critics. 17-5 in Grammy’s. 1-0 in Pulitzer Prizes. Those are awards you get for the QUALITY of the music you are making. Which is why he’s considered the GOAT right now. It’s like how people think Michael Jordan was better than Vince Carter you know?!
Thanks for confirming you’re a tourist. I had to look it up because the rap game doesn’t give af about those awards. Chance the Rapper has as many Grammys as TI and Ludacris. Macklemore has as many as Missy Elliot. Pharrell has more than Dr Dre and Lil Wayne combined.

Drake won a Grammy for Hotline Bling. Out of his whole discography. HOTLINE BLING.

We don’t give a **** about a Grammy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED View Post
I’d rather wait to listen to something with substance than have garbage come out every few months. I think most people feel that way about music. Maybe Drake should take some time and he can try to keep up with Kenny in terms of critic’s success
Sure, bud. Why did his last album flop then? Waited five years and that’s what he delivered. IS THIS YOUR KING?!?

He dropped two years ago, by the way. You won’t see another album from him until 2026. That’s tough lol
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.