View Single Post
Old 05-06-2024, 10:23 AM   #44
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Looks like they covered it coming and going with Hanson and Nourzad.

I think Nourzad has a really high floor; someone almost certain to have a similar career to Allegretti in that he'll be an NFL player, if never quite a guy you'd really want as a full-time starter.

Hanson's floor is a guy who never plays an NFL snap. But I think he's more tooled up than Nourzad; may have a legit NFL starter ceiling.

It's probably a really smart approach to covering off that IOL problem in the coming years. You protect yourself from Hanson not really developing at all by having a guy in Nourzad who can likely do the job for a year or so until someone better comes along. And then you have someone like Hanson with the tools to give you an upgrade on Nourzad if he develops.

I like the approach.
Yeah it seems like Veach is covering his bases to prepare for next year. Tranquil for Bolton, Williams/Watson/Conner for Sneed and now Nourzad/Hanson for Creed/Trey.

I think the G market priced us out of Trey Smith unfortunately, but I agree with you that Nourzad has a really high floor. Strength, size, smarts are all really solid. I think that’s your starting RG in 2025.

Hanson has really nice attributes but I feel he’s a backup in the Allegretti role, which is fine by me. Don’t think he ever gets the opportunity to start for a team like Allegretti is getting now.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.