View Single Post
Old 05-05-2024, 09:56 AM   #29
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyecopeland View Post

19 qbs threw for 18 or more tds last year. I don't know what mahomes lowest extended stretch is but 26 in 14 games and 27 in 16 games are his lowest totals in a season. I think he's good for it.
I think we're looking at Pat's 2nd most productive season. I don't think we're looking at year 1 and 50 TD's but I think 40 or 42 with a top 5 offense is more than likely.

Line is solid with no real big weaknesses. WR's are solid with our weknesses pushed down to WR 5 or 6. HB is solid if we land one more guy to be a respectable no 3 who can dabble in solid pass blocking.

There's nothing to hold him back and finally a ton he can build on. I have no doubt Worthy will come in and be a better Hardman in year 1 than Hardman ever was.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote