View Single Post
Old 05-05-2024, 08:03 AM   #1127
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Hmmm could this help Rashee's case and get him quite a few less games than he would have gotten otherwise?

"The NFL will have the burden of establishing that the player violated the Personal Conduct Policy. The NFL also will publish mitigating factors for discipline which shall include acceptance of responsibility and cooperation, engagement with clinical resources and voluntary restitution."

That's in the new CBA. Seems like he has a smart lawyer or has been given good counsel from someone. He took responsibility and I'm sure he cooperating as much as possible, considering he came right out and said it was him. He's also telling his victims that he wants to take care of them and I'd consider that voluntarily.
I feel you but reckless driving is a crime. Thats a conduct violation.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.