Thread: Movies and TV Big Bang Theory
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2024, 04:38 PM   #225
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I guess I never really thought about it, but that does make sense. I've seen those scenes on YouTube and it's definitely kind of jarring to hear them without the laughter.

Maybe it's because I'm used to it, or conditioned by decades of laugh tracks, but it just doesn't really bother me. I've seen clips from M*A*S*H that don't have the canned laughter, and they just seen wrong. I'm also not really a fan of modern comedies that don't have it.
MASH had some canned laughter, but never in the OR.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.