Thread: Movies and TV Big Bang Theory
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 09:10 PM   #218
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I did a ctrl-f for 'laugh' and sure enough 10 years ago people were complaining about the laugh track... it's obnoxious.

I've never started Big Bang from the beginning, but just seeing random episodes it seemed like it was just okay.... I just reached the end of Young Sheldon and found that show to be quite a bit funnier, but will probably give BBT a shot one day.
I'm quite sure BBT was filmed in front of a live audience. There's one really funny scene in particular, where Penny gives Sheldon a napkin autographed by Leonard Nimoy, that you can hear somebody in the audience with an obnoxious laugh so loud that it was distracting. No way that was part of a laugh track.

As for Young Sheldon, the commercials for it annoyed me enough that I've never watched a minute of it. That kid is like fingernails on a chalkboard. Of course, I'm a cranky old fart who's never had any kids, so pretty much all kids are like fingernails on a chalkboard.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote