View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 08:40 PM   #11
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

He was a good athlete and he was alert in scramble drills, which brought him value. Obviously he was missing some factor that could elevate him into the starting lineup, or the guys in front of him had too much talent. But he's had a longer NFL career than most.

He caught Patrick's first game pass ever if I remember right, and he caught Patrick's 50 TD/5,000 yard pass, so I have fond memories of him. And he'll give us "running backwards" jokes for the rest of our lives, so we'll always remember him.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 10 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote