View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 08:22 PM   #9
I'll **** anything that moves!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeZimZam View Post
Salvy is so damn lovable.

Nine years ago yesterday I proposed to my wife on Salvador Perez bobblehead day. I simply put the engagement ring on Salvy's arm inside the bobblehead box and let her figure it out during batting practice. No in-game scene or anything like that. Initially she thought it was some sort of commemorative 2014 AL Champions ring, but quickly realized that was not the case.

We moved from KC to Austin three years later, and haven't been back to the K since just before our departure. We are excited to return this July for Patrick Mahomes bobblehead day and a Friday night matchup hosting the Cubs. Time flies!
Smooth. Very smooth.
GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote