View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 06:00 PM   #2
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
Each to their own but both of those to me look ghastly and tacky. If I'm staying in a hotel I want a nice, historic facade and reception/lounge/bar area with a modern, comfortable room.
I hate paying money on hotels... and the more expensive the room (for generally the same amenities as any other hotel), the more they nickel and dime you to death to the point where you're paying $20 for a watered down old fashioned and the next morning $25 for biscuits and gravy on top of that $300 room. I assume a lot of needlessly expensive hotels here are that way because they're used for business purposes and expensed, so they know business people don't give a shit what it costs.

I've long been a fan of Hampton Inn... beds are amazing, usually get a mini fridge, some have a gym and/or pool, and "free" breakfast that isn't just bagels..... and pretty midrange for price.

So, yeah... a hotel like that is kind of cheesy, but it's actually priced pretty reasonably (~$200-225/night) considering it has a spa and a small strange looking bar with an Egyptian theme and Chiefs SB Champs banner and jacuzzi tubs. I'd take the novelty of it over paying $15/night for internet at a Marriott shoutsatcloud.gif.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote