Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 04:43 PM   #72848
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
Well, since we unfortunately don't have the actual posts and threads from then, I am only guessing, based on my flawed memory (trust me on the flawed part). But my guess is that the consensus there was similar to what you all are saying about Bo Nix here. Not only are posters on football message boards not the best player personnel people, when they are posters on a rival's message board, they post with an obvious bias.
For the record, Mahomes was definitely the QB I wanted in that draft. Easy to say that now, of course, but it's true.

There are some here that like Nix. I'm not extremely high on him, but I'm not extremely low either. I've said he's likely a middle of the road starter. If so, it could be a lot worse than that. Broncos haven't had that in a decade.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.