View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 03:53 PM   #1082
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobProng View Post
Considering Worthy has a faster 10 yard split, 20 yard split, 40 yard time AND top speed, there is no evidence to suggest Tyreek would beat worthy in a foot race at all, let alone handily.
Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
"Don't believe the lying 40 laser time and GPS!"

It's amazing how people can be presented with facts and just ignore them by doubling down.
I want to clear things up I am not bashing Worthy or saying he is slow. Just that when I see people comparing him to Hill it makes me nervous. I love the pick and I think he is ****ing fast and tough. I am excited to watch him play.

When I think of Tyreek speed I think of the younger Reek, I mean he did run a 9.98 100 meter. I also think of that play at the end of the Bills playoff game where he caught the 10 yd pass and smoked the entire Bills D.

If Worthy is like that **** me that would be awesome. Just don't want to have unreasonable expectations for the kid. That is all. I won't comment any further.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.