View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 02:40 PM   #1488
Would an idiot do that?

I had that game on yesterday for a little while and there was a crazy obnoxious douchebag fan screaming the entire time.... someone's shooting free throws and douchebag is screaming 'get a haircut' (HARHARHAR) over and over and over (and the guy made both free throws). Until I switched to hockey, most of the broadcast had the dumbass in the background noise screaming I didn't get enough attention as a child (or something like that).

And then later last night I saw the ESPN headline about a player throwing a ball at a fan.

I really hope it was that fan.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.