Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 01:53 PM   #72820
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
It's not about what I know, I accept Sean Payton's analysis over anybody and that includes Dave Booger, Mel kiper, Cecil lamy, Tom McShay or whoever the f*** you want to name. They're not in the building. They don't work in pro football at a coaching level. They are hacks
The guy who drafted Ian Book, Tommy Stevens, Garrett Grayson, Sean Canfield, chose to coach washed Russell Wilson (and hyped him up) and thought Taysom Hill was a QB? That Sean Payton?

What exactly would you expect him to say, btw? That the guy he just reached for at #12 is inaccurate? This is like saying "my mom thinks I'm handsome and I trust her analysis over anyone else!"

Anyone who thinks this guy has the ball placement skills of Drew Brees is either blind or hasn't seen him play much.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.