View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 12:20 PM   #33
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
I wanted to watch it, but every time I see anything with Paige, he just preaches about God over and over, and honestly, I don't need a single person in the entire world to tell me anything about their God, their religion, etc. No one. Just . If I wanted to hear a sermon, l would go to a church.

So, I skipped this.

How many times did he talk about God?
I get annoyed when people put religion into everything too, and you tell that Paige is religious. But the stuff he said in this video was done in a very friendly way that wasn't pushing it on anybody. He just seemed like a nice guy with his own beliefs.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote