Thread: Home and Auto Buying a new pickup
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 12:19 PM   #108
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan View Post
Well, its done and delivered and in garage.

Happy with it. 1/2 ton Denali Crew cab

But here is a kick in the nuts.

Has amazing technology dashboard. clear as a bell, great graphics.

MSRP north of $70G

No Owners manual. None. Guidebook that covers sickum but legal shit.

Owners manual is a PDF online.

Ever read a book on your phone?

Did anyone there consider making it an app on the trucks dash?

So, I get in touch with GMC...yes you can get a traditional owners manual.

Its $50 plus postage and handling
Deere is doing the same shit. I did buy a new planter and it came with 4 friggin manuals, I was surprised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
With business/work, new vehicles make more sense if you get in a trade-in cycle.

I bought 1 new vehicle for personal use, which was a Honda Pilot for my family, and it was at a surprising price (before covid).

Now I don't know what I would do. People keep buying new no matter what the cost is, so the prices will continue deeper into insanity.
I can't get there. There are enough dudes buying pickups for 1 year and getting absolutely ass****ed by the 1 year depreciation then I buy a used one.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.