Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 08:15 AM   #72778
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
I do think Brees' accuracy is far more underrated than most think. It's one thing to be accurate in college and another to be that way in the NFL where windows are far smaller. Perhaps Nix will be wildly accurate in the NFL, but to say his upside is a more athletic version of a Top 10 all time QB without even playing in a preseason game is kinda bold.
Brees's ball placement might've been as good as any QB that ever played. Nix....not so much. It's a pretty ludicrous comparison.

I'd have taken Rattler. I think he has a lot of potential. Plus it would've allowed them to draft an elite weapon or dominant defender at #12.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.