View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 06:22 AM   #5
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
You don't get much out of Andy in this regard, but when he talks offensive line I stand up and listen.

That guy is so good at identifying/teaching the OL. He's so intricate and precise in his knowledge and how he imparts it. It's none of that bullshit high school coach speak that you often hear. "Be the hammer or you'll be the nail!"

No, it's specific stuff. "Get your punch up here and use this hand to turn their shoulder and this hand right here into their chest just as their inside foot comes up bend your back and drive..."

I mean he understands this stuff so well. He knows all the little tricks and does such a good job relaying it to his guys.

And that's before you get to all the stuff he actually gets credit for; the scheme specific stuff he does and what not.

He's just the bees knees, fellas.
BB has been wrong about players way more than he has ever been right. FFS, he thought Mac Jones was worth the 15th pick, AND he thinks Bailey Zappe is a starting QB in the NFL.

I would listen to BB break down how to attack offenses, and I would listen to him talk defenses and philosophies all day, but I am not interested in anything personnel wise coming out of his mouth.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote