Thread: Movies and TV Now have fiber optic
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2024, 04:46 PM   #9
Supporter

Yep. Fiber is the only way to go. I don't recommend going with an online cable service though. Otherwise, between the cable bill and the price of the service, you're spending as as before. An antenna and a DVR can take care of all of your locals, plus a bunch of extras that you may enjoy like Metv, Western channel, etc. Standalone offerings of Max, Amazon, et al are available as well. Only problem is watching MNF on ESPN. They aren't stand alone. I usually sign up for a month of Sling for the Chiefs MNF. Hopefully, ESPN goes standalone soon so that I can avoid that.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.