Thread: Other Sports Brittany Griner Interview.
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2024, 02:16 PM   #11
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Why give a shit about some box being checked about a sport no one gives a shit about? Seems like a weird thing to be outraged about. Just my opinion.
Come on Big Guy, seems like you are really taking this personal ? If so, not sure why?
This is how the world has become now! We are all supposed to play up to thre minority that chooses an alternate lifestyle and cuddle them for their poor decisions!

Screw that! What happened to freedom of speech?

Oh wait, it's feel bad about the poor decisions of those drama queens who want to wave their arms and cry Woe is me?

I'm not doing it. They want to live differently, so be it, do it on their terms, just leave me and public out that wants nothing to do with it!

Last edited by ROYC75; 05-02-2024 at 02:29 PM..
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote