Thread: Football ***2024 NFL Free Agency***
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2024, 02:08 PM   #5301
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
That makes sense. Although, with all of the young DB talent we have, I'm not sure we need another body.

I'd also rather not give up a pick of ANY sort.
Puts a LOT of faith in Williams being able to hold up over a full season. And someone like Conner having greater slot responsibility.

I do think we're a little on the shy side at CB. I mean I know everyone's in love with Nazeh Johnson but man there are a lot of unknowns there. He may not have EVER been good and coming of an injury that's derailed the career of many a DB, I'm not sure how confident we can be that he ever will be.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.