View Single Post
Old 05-02-2024, 01:44 PM   #12
King Sandbagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Eh, maybe. Depends on a few factors, but I feel like if you're already running a mile or two a day at anything under 10-minute miles, it shouldn't take that long to get under 30 minutes/3 miles. I think I was capable of running 3 miles in under 26 minutes in 8th grade when I first started running X-C, iirc.
10 minute pace to 8 minute pace is a big change. Height/stride length makes a pretty big difference though. I'm a short dude so I have to work a bit harder to get to that 8 minute pace than someone that is 6'3" and 1 of his strides equals 1.5 of mine.
phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote