View Single Post
Old 05-02-2024, 11:07 AM   #3
remember, remember

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
You don't get much out of Andy in this regard, but when he talks offensive line I stand up and listen.

That guy is so good at identifying/teaching the OL. He's so intricate and precise in his knowledge and how he imparts it. It's none of that bullshit high school coach speak that you often hear. "Be the hammer or you'll be the nail!"

No, it's specific stuff. "Get your punch up here and use this hand to turn their shoulder and this hand right here into their chest just as their inside foot comes up bend your back and drive..."

I mean he understands this stuff so well. He knows all the little tricks and does such a good job relaying it to his guys.

And that's before you get to all the stuff he actually gets credit for; the scheme specific stuff he does and what not.

He's just the bees knees, fellas.
he doesn't talk defense much--- but you know his knowledge of it is, while maybe not quite as insane as his offensive knowledge, insane to the average person.

I mean, I don't know if I've ever known of a head coach with such a broad knowledge base for as many positions and as many disparate concepts. he's a football savant that never stopped learning. there have been other masterminds, but you can tell that reid just has a drive that much higher than other coaches.
Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote