View Single Post
Old 05-02-2024, 08:09 AM   #1023
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Seems like a well spoken kid
On draft night listening the them go from MHJ to Nabers to Odunze was the most jarring thing I've ever experienced during a draft.

Odunze could be a pediatrician and it wouldn't surprise me. Guys name is Rome and it may as well be Mike. He's just the most ordinary midwestern sounding dude ever.

Look at his combine interview - that dude is an amazing communicator. I mean you can see him really listening attentively to questions, answered directly to the person asking the question, had a great sense of humor and really just seems like the kind of guy that would succeed at anything.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.