View Single Post
Old 05-01-2024, 06:10 PM   #509
No Title

i remember during the presseason, prime brought in some assistant named tim brewster to "talk" to the team and he was a complete redass. just seemed like an absolute blowhard. he was huffing and puffing the usual cliches about being "here to win now" and how he "doesn't lose" etc etc. then i checked out his coaching history, and he'd blown though like 15 positions, and i don't think he had ever kept gig for more than a few years. he's 15-30 as a head coach in college. obviously a total grifting prick and yet one of prime's main men. for some reason, that stuck with me more than most things. it just says it all imo. especially when you're used to listening to guys like reid and spagnuolo.
Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.