View Single Post
Old 05-01-2024, 02:35 PM   #30
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Yeah, I had ended that post with "Man, it seems like the Jays just play really stupid baseball" but I can't actually claim to have watched them enough to say that and it seemed like unnecessary piling on.

I mean they all but begged him to get that run in. If you're gonna pitch to him at all, keep the ball down and out of the zone. It was just dumb.
Perez is as hot right now as I've ever seen him his entire career (hitting .360 with a 1.000+ OPS in a league where offense is down) and you have a literal scrub (Massey, .500 OPS) hitting behind him, John Schneider simply has no clue what he's doing
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.