Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2024, 01:50 PM   #72615
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Someone would really have to work to convince me that Bill Romanowski isn't the worst human being in the United States right now.

He's a cheater, he tries to physically hurt people, he frames innocent people for crimes, he's an imbezzler, he cheats on his taxes. I wouldn't be surprised if he's paying those college kids at Columbia to cause trouble, and then he'll cheat them out of the pay.

Who's worse than Romanowski when you consider all aspects of their life? I'm at a loss to identify anyone else who would be competitive for "worst human being in the United States". Maybe someone in the Supermax in Florence?
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.